The main responsibility of Human Resources is to recruit, hire, retain and the highest quality employees. Its responsibilities also include benefits administration, compensation, job descriptions, policies and procedures, communications, and training.
The following documents provide some general information on the organizational policies and procedures of the North Tahoe Public Utility District.
- Organizational Chart
- Job Descriptions
- MOU 2018-2022 General Unit
- COU for Management Personnel
- Classified Salary Schedule 071419
- Unclassified Salary Schedule - Management/Confidential 070118
- Personnel Ordinance
- Employment Application - All applicants must fill out an employment application
- Regular Full Time Benefits
- Starting January 1, 2015 special districts are required to file an annual report with the State Controller's Office identifying the annual compensation off their board members and employees. AB2040 expanded the law so that public agencies are required to post the same information on their own websites. Visit the State Controller's Government Compensation in California website.