The main responsibility of Human Resources is to recruit, hire, retain and the highest quality employees. Its responsibilities also include benefits administration, compensation, job descriptions, policies and procedures, communications, and training.
The following documents provide some general information on the organizational policies and procedures of the North Tahoe Public Utility District.
- Organizational Chart
- Job Descriptions
- MOU 2018-2022 General Unit
- COU 2019-2022 Management_Confidential
- Classified Salary Schedule 07122020
- Unclassified Salary Schedule - Management/Confidential 2020
- Personnel Ordinance
- Employment Application - All applicants must fill out an employment application
- Summary of Benefits - MOU employees
- Summary of Benefits - COU employees
- Starting January 1, 2015 special districts are required to file an annual report with the State Controller's Office identifying the annual compensation off their board members and employees. AB2040 expanded the law so that public agencies are required to post the same information on their own websites. Visit the State Controller's Government Compensation in California website.