The Capital Improvement Program (CIP) directs utility line replacements and specific projects to address current and projected needs of the community’s water and sewer system. Following is a list of Current Projects underway and projects recently completed. Recent bid results are available here.
Current Water/Sewer Projects
Taken from November 2014 Engineering Department Report to the Board of Directors.
Completed Water/Sewer Projects
- Kingswood Water Main Replacement Project
- Secline Pump Station Rehabilitation
- C-1 Wet Well and Dry Well Modifications
- Carnelian Bay Water West Main Replacement
- Zone 2 Water Tank Project
- Tahoe Marina Estates Water Line Replacement Project (In conjunction with Placer County Erosion Control Project)
- Cutthroat Water Main Replacement
- Kingswood Booster Pump Station Stairs
- Dollar Cove Water Treatment Study
- Lincoln Green Water Line Replacement
- Kingswood West Tank Security Fence
- Beaver Street Water and Sewer Line Replacement Project (In conjunction with Placer County Erosion Control Project)