Current Projects Out to Bid
- There are currently no projects out to bid.
Recent Bid Results
- Summer and Winter Concessionaires at the North Tahoe Regional Park: Bids closed on May 23, 2014
- NTPUD Base Administration Facilities: Bids closed July 1, 2014 at 10 a.m.
- Canterbury Water Main Replacement Project Phase 1: Bids closed June 23, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
- Dollar Pump Station Rehabilitation Project: Bids closed June 6, 2013.
- Telecommunications System: Bids closed December 14, 2012.
- Slurry Seal for CIP Projects: All bids rejected
- Tahoe Vista Recreation Area Accessory Parking Project: Bids closed June 22, 2012.Download
- National Avenue Water Treatment Plant Improvements Phase 1. Download
- Brook Avenue Sanitary Sewer Improvement Project. Bids closed April 30, 2012. download
- National Avenue Water Treatment Plant Improvements Phase 1. Bids closed January 12, 2012 download
- C1 Wet Well and Dry Well Modifications: Bids closed July 15, 2011 download
- Secline Pump Station Rehab Project Re-Bid: Bids closed June 10, 2011 download
- Carnelian Bay West Waterline Replacement Project: Bids closed July 22, 2010 download
- Zone 1 Water Tank Project: Bids closed July 30, 2010 download
- Carnelian Force Main Bypass and Repairs: Bids closed July 30, 2010 download