Why Do I Pay 2 Sewer Bills?
How to Read Your Bill
9/21/2020 - The District is in the process of updating our utility bill format for more readability. Please contact the District with any questions.
Current Water/Sewer Rate and Connection Fee Information
Sewer Department Rates, Fees & Charges
- Current 2020-2021Sewer Rates (effective July 1, 2020)
- Current 2020 Sewer Connection Fees
- Current 2020 Sewer Miscellaneous Fees
Water Department Rates, Fees & Charges
- Current 2020-2021 Water Rates (effective July 1, 2020)
- Current 2020 Water Connection Fees
- Current 2020 Water Miscellaneous Fees
Sewer and Water Department Permit Application.
In November 2019, the Board of Directors passed a rate increase in order to cover the capital needs of the District and to insure that District fees and charges meets State laws. To view the Proposition 218 Notice and other information provided to our customers during the process click here.