Master plans are created to provide a prioritization of projects necessary to operate and maintain the various systems of the District. They also provide a road map for capital projects that need to be completed.
NTPUD Master Plans
- Sanitary Sewer Management Plan
- Adopted 2015 Urban Water Management Plan (Errata Sheet of Minor Content Corrections)
- Parks Master Plan
- Sewer Master Plan
- Water Master Plan - The Water Master Plan is zipped due to its size.
- Sewer Pump Station Master Plan - The entire Master Plan is available by contacting the District. The entire document is over 20MB zipped and can't be loaded on the website.
- Kings Beach Grid Master Plan
- Dollar Cover Water Treatment Feasibility Study
- Capital Improvement Programming Guide - This programming guide clarifies the amount of infrastructure owned/operated by the District and how the District identifies, ranks, and approves capital reinvestments back into the systems. The primary objective with the CIP process is to minimize the total costs of owning and operating the District's infrastructure while maintaining regulatory compliance and delivery the desired level of service. For our annual detailed CIP and Budget, please visit the Financial Information page.