Planning and Engineering
The Planning and Engineering Department is responsible for all capital improvement projects including waterline replacements.
The Planning and Engineering Department is responsible for Sewer and Water Systems, Capital Improvement Program and District Design Standards. The following is a listing of links to helpful information related to planning and engineering:
A new fire hydrant is being installed as part of the District’s waterline replacement project. All new waterline projects will meet current code for fire flow and distance between hydrants.
- Customer Procedures/General Information - Sewer
- Customer Procedures/General Information - Water
- 5 Year Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
- Technical Specifications (Sewer)
- Technical Specifications (Water)
- Standard Sewer and Water Details
- Sewer Master Plan
- Water Master Plan
- 2014 Connection Fees and Application for Service
- Discharge to Sewer Permit
- Sewer Ordinance
- Water Ordinance
- Planning/Design Review Request
- Landscaping in District Easements Policy
Other services performed:
- Development Review
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
A significant portion of the District’s water system was put in a long time ago. Note all the clamps on these pipes that were replaced in a recent waterline replacement project.