The main responsibility of Human Resources is to recruit, hire, retain and the highest quality employees. Its responsibilities also include benefits administration, compensation, job descriptions, policies and procedures, communications, and training.
The following documents provide some general information on the organizational policies and procedures of the North Tahoe Public Utility District.
- Organizational Chart
- Job Descriptions
- General Unit MOU
- COU for Management Personnel
- Classified Salary Schedules
- Unclassified Salary Schedules
- Personnel Ordinance
- Employment Application - All applicants must fill out an employment application
- Regular Full Time Benefits
- General Manager, Accountant and Board of Director's Compensation
- Information on compensation for all District employees is available at the State Controllers website.